Acquisitions fuel revenue growth
For the first time, Projektengagemang has generated revenue of over a billion Swedish kronor for the first nine months of the year. This is an increase of around 14 percent compared with the previous year, and it is entirely driven by acquisitions. The EBITA margin for the period is roughly 1 percent, which is lower than the year-earlier period.
Third quarter, 1 July – 30 September 2019
- Net revenue totalled SEK 269.0 million (248.9), an increase of 8 percent
- EBITA amounted to SEK –22.2 million (2.1), with an EBITA margin of –8.3 percent (0.9)
- EBIT amounted to SEK –25.0 million (1.2), with an operating margin of –9.3 percent (0.5)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK –23.0 million (–0.3)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share for the period totalled SEK –0.93 (–0.01)
- PE announced, on September 17, that the third quarter’s EBITA earnings were negatively affected by low utilization rates in August and the first half of September
- Restructuring costs and investments in the Infrastructure area have impacted earnings in the amount of SEK 13 million during the quarter
1 January – 30 September 2019
- Net revenue totalled SEK 1,001.0 million (880.0), an increase of 14 percent
- EBITA amounted to SEK 7.4 million (51.5), with an EBITA margin of 0.7 percent (5.9)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 1.6 million (48.7), with an operating margin of 0.2 percent (5.5)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK –6.6 million (34.9)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share for the period totalled SEK –0.26 (1.70)
- Mats & Arne Arkitektkontor AB was acquired
- Restructuring costs and investments in the Infrastructure area have impacted earnings in the amount of SEK 28 million during the period
You will find the full report here.
Webcasted conference call:
At 09:00 on the report issue date, the Company will host a webcasted conference call, with CEO Per-Arne Gustavsson and CFO Peter Sandberg presenting the report. The presentation can be followed via webcast and telephone.
Link to the webcast: https://financialhearings.com/event/11828
Numbers to the conference call:
SE: +46 850 558 368
UK: +44 333 300 9032
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSON, AT 07:30 CET 1 NOVEMBER 2019.