Acquisitions fuel stable revenue growth
Projektengagemang continued to exhibit growth in the first half of 2019. Net revenue increased by 16 percent and is entirely driven by acquisitions. The EBITA margin for the first six months totalled just over 4 percent, which is lower compared with the previous year.
Second quarter, 1 April – 30 June 2019
- Net revenue totalled SEK 361.6 million (324.1), an increase of 12 percent
- EBITA amounted to SEK 16.1 million (26.9), with an EBITA margin of 4.4 percent (8.3)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 13.2 million (26.0), with an operating margin of b3.7 percent (8.0)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 8.1 million (13.1)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share totalled SEK 0.33 (0.66)
Half-year period, 1 January – 30 June 2019
- Net revenue totalled SEK 732.0 million (631.1), an increase of 16 percent
- EBITA amounted to SEK 29.6 million (59.0), with an EBITA margin of 4.0 percent (9.3)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 26.6 million (57.1), with an operating margin of 3.6 percent (9.1)
- Earnings totalled SEK 16.3 million (35.3)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share totalled SEK 0.67 (1.88)
- Mats & Arne Arkitektkontor AB was acquired
- Helena Liljegren took up her position as Head of the Architecture & Management division
- Kjell-Åke Johansson took on the role of Head of the Systems division
- Nicke Rydgren was appointed Chief Commercial Officer, a role that combines marketing and acquisitions with strategy and business development
You will find the full report here.
Webcasted conference call:
At 09:00 on the report issue date, the Company will host a webcasted conference call, with CEO Per Hedebäck and CFO Peter Sandberg presenting the report. The presentation will be conducted in English and can be followed via webcast and telephone.
Link to the webcast: http://www.financialhearings.com/event/11827
Numbers to the conference call:
SE: +46 851 999 383
UK: +44 333 300 9268
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSON, AT 07:30 CET 19 JULY 2019.