Conditions for growth
Despite the ongoing pandemic, the Group’s profitability has stabilised and we are now getting closer to achieving our long-term profitability target. The strategic measures put in place in 2019 and 2020 have cut overheads and led to improved efficiency. This provides a stable foundation for profitable growth going forward. Net revenue for the quarter totalled SEK 282 million (341). EBITA amounted to SEK 18.2 million (28.9), corresponding to a margin of 6.5 percent (8.5).
First quarter, 1 January–31 March 2021
- Net revenue totalled SEK 282.0 million (341.1)
- EBITA totalled SEK 18.2 million (28.9) and the EBITA margin was 6.5 percent (8.5)
- EBIT totalled SEK 15.5 million (26.1) and the operating margin was 5.5 percent (7.7)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 9.3 million (16.2)
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 0.38 (0.67); (there is no dilution effect)
At 09.00 CET there will be a webcasted conference call in which Helena Hed, President and CEO, and Peter Sandberg, CFO, will present the report. The presentation will be held in English and it will be followed by a question and answer session.
Link to the webcast: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/projektengagemang-q1-2021
This is a translation of the Swedish original. The Swedish text is the binding version and shall prevail in the event of any discrepancies.
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSONS, AT 07:30 CET 5 MAY 2021.