Continued growth but lower earnings
Projektengagemang continued to experience growth during the first quarter of 2019. Net revenue increased by 21 percent and is entirely driven by acquisitions. The EBITA margin for the quarter totalled 4 percent, which is a decline compared with the previous year and falls short of our expectations.
First quarter, 1 January – 31 March 2019
- Net revenue totalled SEK 370.4 million (307.1), an increase of 21 percent
- EBITA amounted to SEK 13.6 million (29.7); with an EBITA margin of 3.7 (9.7) percent
- EBIT amounted to SEK 13.4 million (28.8); with an EBIT margin of 3.6 (9.4) percent
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 8.2 million (22.2)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share totalled SEK 0.33 (0.90)
- Mats & Arne Arkitektkontor AB was acquired during the period, with estimated annual revenue of just over SEK 20 million
- During the period, Helena Liljegren took over as Head of the Architecture & Management division
- Kjell-Åke Johansson took on the role of Head of the Systems division in Q1
- Nicke Rydgren was appointed Chief Commercial Officer in the first quarter, a role that combines marketing and acquisitions with strategy and business development
Webcasted conference call:
At 09:00 on the report issue date, the Company will host a webcasted conference call, with CEO Per Hedebäck and CFO Peter Sandberg presenting the report. The presentation will be conducted in English and can be followed via webcast and telephone.
Link to the webcast: http://www.financialhearings.com/event/11826
Numbers to the conference call:
SE: +46 856 642 695
UK: +44 333 300 9271
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSON, AT 07:30 CET 7 MAY 2019.