Continued solid performance in second quarter 2018
Projektengagemang has delivered a solid first half of the year in terms of sales and earnings. Sales grew, and there was an improvement in operating profit for the quarter and H1 compared with the previous year. The foundations have now been established for continued expansion via listing of the company’s B shares on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Second quarter, 1 April – 30 June 2018
- Net revenue totalled SEK 324.1 million (299.4), corresponding to growth of around
- EBITA amounted to SEK 19.7 million (15.7); SEK 26.9 million (23.2) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- EBIT amounted to SEK 18.8 million (14.8); SEK 26.0 million (22.3) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 13.1 million (9.7)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share totalled SEK 0.66 (0.49)
- Projektengagemang was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on 19 June
- To coincide with the listing, an issue of new shares was carried out, the proceeds of which totalled SEK 300 million before transaction expenses
- During the second quarter, Åsa Holmgren was recruited to the role as HR Director
Half-year period, 1 January – 30 June 2018
- Net revenue totalled SEK 631.1 million (602.1), corresponding to growth of around 5 percent
- EBITA amounted to SEK 49.4 million (42.4); SEK 59.0 million (55.7) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- EBIT amounted to SEK 47.5 million (40.6); SEK 57.1 million (53.8) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 35.3 million (25.6)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share totalled SEK 1.88 (1.38)
- A new organisational structure was introduced in the first quarter Projektengagemang is now organised into four divisions
- During the period, Projektengagemang acquired five companies with total estimated annual sales of SEK 70 million
You will find the full report attached and on www.pe.se.
Webcasted conference call:
At 10.30 on the report issue date, the Company will host a webcasted conference call, with CEO Per Hedebäck and CFO Peter Sandberg presenting the report. The presentation will be conducted in English and can be followed via webcast and telephone.
Link to the webcast: http://www.financialhearings.com/event/11396
Numbers to the conference call:
SE: +46 8 56 64 26 62
UK: +44 203 008 9811
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION 07:30 CET 21 AUGUST 2018.