Implemented measures generate effect as profit more than doubles in first quarter
PE starts 2020 with a strong quarter. Net revenue totalled SEK 341 million (370). EBITA more than doubled to SEK 28.9 million (13.6) and the EBITA margin was 8.5 percent (3.7). The long-term sustainable efficiency improvements implemented in 2019 have had the intended effect, with the business achieving targeted profitability levels in the quarter. In addition, extensive measures are being taken to minimise the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
First quarter, 1 January – 31 March 2020
- Net revenue totalled SEK 341.1 million (370.4)
- EBITA was SEK 28.9 million (13.6) and the EBITA margin increased to 8.5 percent (3.7)
- EBIT was SEK 26.1 million (13.4) and the operating margin rose to 7.7 percent (3.6)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 16.2 million (8.2)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share for the period totalled SEK 0.67 (0.33)
Webcasted conference call:
At 09.00 CEST there will be a webcasted conference call in which Per-Arne Gustavsson, CEO, and Peter Sandberg, CFO, will present the report. The presentation will be held in Swedish and can be followed both on the web and by phone.
Link to the webcast:
Numbers to the conference call:
SE: +46 850 558 374
UK: +44 333 3009 271
This is a translation of the Swedish original. The Swedish text is the binding version and shall prevail in the event of any discrepancies.
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSONS, AT 06:30 CET 19 MAY 2020.