Interim Report January-June 2021 – Specialising in buildings
Efforts to ensure profitability have paid off, with the business delivering stable margins and healthy profitability over the past six quarters. EBITA amounted to SEK 23.5 million (30.9) in the second quarter, corresponding to a margin of 8.5 percent (9.7). Net revenue for the quarter amounted to SEK 278 million (320) and was impacted by the effects of the pandemic and previously implemented adjustments to the market situation.
Second quarter, 1 April–30 June 2021
- Net revenue totalled SEK 277.6 million (320.0)
- EBITA totalled SEK 23.5 million (30.9) and the EBITA margin was 8.5 percent (9.7)
- EBIT totalled SEK 19.2 million (28.1) and the operating margin was 6.9 percent (8.8)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 12.4 million (17.9)
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 0.51 (0.73); (there is no dilution effect)
Half-year period, 1 January–30 June 2021
- Net revenue totalled SEK 559.6 million (661,0)
- EBITA totalled SEK 41.8 million (59.9) and the EBITA margin was 7.5 percent (9.1)
- EBIT totalled SEK 34.7 million (54.2) and the operating margin was 6.2 percent (8.2)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 21.7 million (34.1)
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 0.89 (1.40); (there is no dilution effect)
Significant events after the end of the period
- On 16 July, the Board updated the company’s financial targets, see separate press release on pe.se
You will find the full report here
At 09.00 CET there will be a webcasted conference call in which Helena Hed, President and CEO, and Peter Sandberg, CFO, will present the report. The presentation will be held in English and it will be followed by a question and answer session.
Link to the webcast:
This is a translation of the Swedish original. The Swedish text is the binding version and shall prevail in the event of any discrepancies.
This disclosure contains information that Projektengagemang is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 16-07-2021 07:30 CET.