Interim Report January-September 2022 – Continued improvements in two of our three segments
During the quarter, we continued to build our culture and met a lot internally, which is important investments for the future. Two of our three segments reported organic growth, improved EBITA and margins. The development in parts of the Systems segment remained weak during the quarter and the EBITA result is negative. Net revenue for the quarter totalled SEK 181 million (194). The decrease is due to PE’s efficiency improvements in 2021, involving the divestment and discontinuation of operations, and low number of hours worked in August. EBITA totalled SEK –5.3 million (0.9), which equates to an EBITA margin of –2.9 percent (0.5).
Third quarter, 1 July–30 September 2022
- Net revenue totalled SEK 181.1 million (193.6)
- EBITA was SEK –5.3 million (0.9) and the EBITA margin was –2.9 percent (0.5)
- EBIT was SEK –7.3 million (–2.1) and the operating margin was –4.0 percent (–1.1)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK –7.8 million (–4.6)
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK –0.32 (–0.19); there is no dilution effect
Period, 1 January–30 September 2022
- Net revenue totalled SEK 676.8 million (753.2)
- EBITA was SEK 29.5 million (42.6) and the EBITA margin was 4.4 percent (5.7)
- EBIT was SEK 23.7 million (32.6) and the operating margin was 3.5 percent (4.3)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 13.0 million (17.0)
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 0.54 (0.70); there is no dilution effect
- The period’s earnings have been negatively affected by the final reconciliation from Tillväxtverket by SEK –3.5 million regarding shortterm support during 2020, reported as staff cost. Earnings has also been affected by SEK –3.5 million related and the earnings impact of discontinued operations within industry
- On 18 January, it was announced that Liselotte Haglind has been appointed Chief Financial Officer. Liselotte took up her post on 1 July 2022. The current Chief Financial Officer Peter Sandberg left the company in July.
- During the first quarter, the Board of Directors of Projektengagemang Sweden AB, based on the authorisation granted by the Annual General Meeting held on 5 May 2021, resolved to acquire class B treasury shares on Nasdaq Stockholm. On 30 March 2022, 500,000 class B shares were acquired.
You will find the full report here.
At 09.00 CET a conference call will be held via Zoom in which Helena Hed, President and CEO, and Liselotte Haglind CFO, will present the report. The presentation will be held in Swedish and will be followed by a question and answer session.
Link to the webcast:
For further information please contact:
Helena Hed, President and CEO
Phone: +46 10‐516 00 00
Liselotte Haglind, CFO
Mobile: +46 10-516 05 87
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSONS, AT 07:30 CET 28 OCTOBER 2022.
This is a translation of the Swedish original. The Swedish text is the binding version and shall prevail in the event of any discrepancies.