Interim report on Q1 2023 – Boosting our appeal
Despite an unsettled operating environment and a challenging macroeconomic situation, we are boosting our appeal. Our offering is consistent with our clients’ needs and interest in joining PE has never been greater. We are contributing to shareholder value by creating an efficient organisation with long-term profitable growth.
First quarter, 1 January-31 March 2023
- Net revenue totalled SEK 245.8 million (250.3).
- An agreement to settle a dispute relating to Soleed Sweden AB (wound up in 2016) affected revenue and EBITA for the quarter by SEK -5.2 million.
- EBITA was SEK 12.7 million (20.0) and the EBITA margin was 5.2 percent (8.0).
- EBIT was SEK 10.8 million (18.1) and the operating margin was 4.4 percent (7.2).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 6.2 million (12.0).
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 0.26 (0.49); there is no dilution effect.
- EBITA and the EBITA margin, excluding a settlement agreement regarding a dispute, were SEK 17.9 million and 7.1 percent, respectively.
You will find the full report here.
At 09.00 CET a conference call will be held in which Helena Hed, President and CEO, and Liselotte Haglind CFO, will present the report. The presentation will be held in Swedish and will be followed by a question and answer session.
Link to the webcast:
For further information please contact:
Helena Hed, President and CEO
Phone: +46 10‐516 00 00
Liselotte Haglind, CFO
Mobile: +46 10-516 05 87
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSONS, AT 07:30 CET 4 MAY 2023.
This is a translation of the Swedish original. The Swedish text is the binding version and shall prevail in the event of any discrepancies.