Interim report on Q4 and full-year summary 2022 – Improved earnings and margin
Our focus has increased our attractiveness; our customers make recurring orders and they recommend us to new partners. Our employees enjoy their work and the interest in joining PE has never been greater. The PE Group’s EBITA result and EBITA margin for the quarter are higher than last year.
Fourth quarter, 1 October–31 December 2022
- Net revenue totalled SEK 251.9 million (259.7). Discontinued operations in 2021 impacted the quarter by SEK 9.2 million.
- EBITA was SEK 16.4 million (14.2) and the EBITA margin was 6.5 percent (5.5)
- EBIT was SEK 14.4 million (7.3) and the operating margin was 5.7 percent (2.8)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 9.4 million (3.3)
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 0.39 (0.13); there is no dilution effect
Period, January–31 December 2022
- Net revenue totalled SEK 928.8 million (1,012.8). Discontinued operations in 2021 affected the year by SEK 65.0 million.
- EBITA was SEK 45.9 million (56.9) and the EBITA margin was 4.9 percent (5.6)
- EBIT was SEK 38.1 million (39.9) and the operating margin was 4.1 percent (3.9)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 22.4 million (20.2)
- Earnings per share for the period amounted to SEK 0.93 (0.82); there is no dilution effect
- Earnings for the period were negatively affected by a final settlement of SEK –3.5 million with Tillväxtverket regarding short-term support in 2020, which was reported as personnel costs. Earnings were also impacted by SEK –3.5 million, relating to the discontinuation of the industrial business
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 0.40 (0.40) per share
You will find the full report here.
At 09.00 CET a conference call will be held in which Helena Hed, President and CEO, and Liselotte Haglind CFO, will present the report. The presentation will be held in Swedish and will be followed by a question and answer session.
Link to the webcast:
For further information please contact:
Helena Hed, President and CEO
Phone: +46 10‐516 00 00
Liselotte Haglind, CFO
Mobile: +46 10-516 05 87
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSONS, AT 07:30 CET 10 FEBRUARY 2023.
This is a translation of the Swedish original. The Swedish text is the binding version and shall prevail in the event of any discrepancies.