Investments strengthen organisation and market position
Projektengagemang has continued to expand during the first nine months of the year and the growth rate is 3 percent. A total of six acquisitions have been made with combined annual sales of SEK 85 million. The third quarter of the year, which is seasonally the lowest, was consistent with the corresponding period last year, although adjusted EBITA earnings were lower due to structural and commercial investments.
Third quarter, 1 July – 30 September 2018
- Net revenue totalled SEK 248.9 million (249.3)
- EBITA amounted to SEK 2.1 million (3.0); SEK 2.1 million (9.7) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- EBIT amounted to SEK 1.2 million (2.0); SEK 1.2 million (8.8) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK -0.3 million (0.1)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share totalled SEK -0.01 (0.01)
- In July, the number of shares and votes in PE increased by 618,456 B shares in connection with the exercise of the over-allotment option following the listing of the company’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm. The issue of new shares raised SEK 29.1 million before transaction expenses
1 January – 30 September 2018
- Net revenue totalled SEK 880.0 million (851.4), corresponding to growth of around 3 percent
- EBITA amounted to SEK 51.5 million (45.4); SEK 61.1 million (65.4) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- EBIT amounted to SEK 48.7 million (42.6); SEK 58.3 million (62.6) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 34.9 million (25.6)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share totalled SEK 1.70 (1.25)
- PE was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on 19 June 2018
- To coincide with the listing and exercise of the over-allotment option, an issue of new shares was carried out, the proceeds of which totalled SEK 329.1 million before transaction expenses
You will find the full report here.
Webcasted conference call:
At 09:00 on the report issue date, the Company will host a webcasted conference call, with CEO Per Hedebäck and CFO Peter Sandberg presenting the report. The presentation will be conducted in English and can be followed via webcast and telephone.
Link to the webcast: http://www.financialhearings.com/event/11450
Numbers to the conference call:
SE: +46 8 56 64 25 09
UK: +44 203 008 98 07
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION 08:00 CET 7 NOVEMBER 2018.