Significant improvement in profitability brings stability
The work and focus on improving profitability has generated results and 2020 saw PE make major progress towards its target margin level. During the year EBITA improved to SEK 79 million (–16) and the EBITA margin rose to 6.7 percent (–1.2).
Fourth quarter, 1 October–31 December 2020
- Net revenue totalled SEK 286.5 million (347.4)
- EBITA increased to SEK 16.5 million (–23.5) and the EBITA margin was 5.8 percent (–6.8)
- EBIT totalled SEK 15.8 million (–26.3) and the operating margin was 5.5 percent (–7.6)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 6.1 million (–33.6)
- Earnings per share for the period were SEK 0.26 (–1.35) There is no dilution effect
- Helena Hed took up the role of President and CEO on 1 December
- Per-Arne Gustavsson was appointed as the new Chairman from 1 December
- The existing credit facility agreement with SEB was extended
1 January–31 December 2020
- Net revenue totalled SEK 1,167.0 million (1,348.4)
- EBITA increased to SEK 78.7 million (–16.1) and the EBITA margin was 6.7 percent (–1.2)
- EBIT increased to SEK 67.4 million (–24.7) and the operating margin rose to 5.8 percent (–1.8)
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 37.1 million (–40.2)
- Earnings per share for the period were SEK 1.54 (–1.62) There is no dilution effect
- The Board proposes that no dividend be paid (SEK 0 per share).
At 09.00 CET there will be a webcasted conference call in which Helena Hed, President and CEO, and Peter Sandberg, CFO, will present the report. The presentation will be held in Swedish and it will be followed by a question and answer session.
Link to the webcast:
This is a translation of the Swedish original. The Swedish text is the binding version and shall prevail in the event of any discrepancies.
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSONS, AT 07:30 CET 19 FEBRUARY 2021.