Year-end report 2018 – Acquisitions and investments
Projektengagemang continued to progress over the year. Revenue increased during the year but profit decreased as a result of investment in our own organisation to lay the ground for continued development in line with financial targets. Revenue in the fourth quarter was the Group’s highest ever and an eventful year was rounded off with the company’s largest acquisition.
Fourth quarter, 1 October – 31 December 2018
- Net revenue totalled SEK 343.8 million (319.3), an increase of 8%
- EBITA amounted to SEK 19.3 million (23.3); SEK 19.3 million (32.0) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- EBIT amounted to SEK 25.4 million (22.4); SEK 18.3 million (31.0) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 22.1 million (11.9)
- Basic and diluted earnings per share totalled SEK 0.89 (0.47)
- Integra Engineering AB was acquired during the period, with estimated annual revenue of just over SEK 200 million and 200 employees
The period, 1 January – 31 December 2018
- Net revenue totalled SEK 1,223.8 million (1,170.7), an increase of 5%
- EBITA amounted to SEK 70.8 million (68.7); SEK 80.4 million (97.4) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- EBIT amounted to SEK 74.2 million (65.0); SEK 76.7 million (93.7) when adjusted for items affecting comparability
- Earnings for the period totalled SEK 57.1 million (37.5)
- Earnings per share were SEK 2.63 (1.73)
- PE was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on 19 June. To coincide with the listing and exercise of the over-allotment option, an issue of new shares was carried out, the proceeds of which totalled SEK 329.1 million before transaction expenses
- A total of seven companies were acquired over the year, with estimated annual revenue of around SEK 290 million
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1.00 (0,48) per share
You will find the full report here.
Webcasted conference call:
At 09:00 on the report issue date, the Company will host a webcasted conference call, with CEO Per Hedebäck and CFO Peter Sandberg presenting the report. The presentation will be conducted in English and can be followed via webcast and telephone.
Link to the webcast: http://www.financialhearings.com/event/11451
Numbers to the conference call:
SE: + 46 856 642 705
UK: + 44 333 300 9271
THIS INFORMATION IS INFORMATION THAT PROJEKTENGAGEMANG SWEDEN AB (PUBL) IS OBLIGED TO MAKE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION. THIS INFORMATION WAS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, THROUGH THE AGENCY OF THE CONTACT PERSON, AT 07:30 CET 22 FEBRUARY 2019.